Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Cyber Valley Coordinator (f/m) (100%)Artificial Intelligence is a key technology for industry, medicine, and our society as a whole. The State of Baden-Württemberg, the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, the Universities of Stuttgart and Tübingen, and leading companies from the IT and industrial sectors have recently joined forces to build one of Europe’s largest research partnerships in Artificial Intelligence: Cyber Valley (http://cyber-valley.de). This initiative is establishing new research groups and professorships in the fields of machine learning, robotics, and computer vision, and it will foster a dynamic ecosystem for technology transfer and startups. Your Responsibilities
- Develop the new Cyber Valley partnership
- Advise and assist the initiative's Executive Board
- Coordinate industrial and academic partner network
- Be a liaison to government agencies
- Help develop training, financing, and incubation for new tech startups
- Supervise the Cyber Valley management team
- Manage the recruitment of Cyber Valley research groups
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Handle external and public relations
- Represent Cyber Valley externally at public events, conferences, and in the press
- Connect researchers from partner institutions
- Organize scientific and public events
- Oversee and coordinate Cyber Valley funding
- Completed scientific higher education
- Experience in public or private research management
- Possible experience in industry research and/or the establishment of tech startups, incubators or accelerators
- Willingness to learn about AI research and tech startups
- Excellent command of both English and German (at least C1 level)
- Knowledge of standard software packages
Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems