Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
GISMA Business School GmbH is an internationally accredited, private school located in Hannover with a campus in Berlin since January 2017. GISMA Business School has been offering a range of high quality education and training programmes for executives and young professionals since 1999. Our growing portfolio of programmes include international Masters Programmes, open, custom, high impact programs and language courses. GISMA aspires to become a higher education institution with a global impact through blended learning and international residencies.
Associate / Full Professor at GISMA Business School
GISMA invites applications for professorships in the following six (6) denominations:
• Human Resource Management and Organisational Development
• Finance, Investment, Venture Capital.
• Managerial and Information Economics.
• Social Structure, Globalization, and Ethics.
• Information Technology and Management Information Systems.
• Social Science Research Methods (Qualitative and Quantitative).
The general tasks, responsibilities and required qualification for employment are specified in the Higher Education Act of Lower Saxony (§ 25 NHG). This includes a minimum of five years’ pro-fessional experience with a minimum of three years’ outside academia. Applicants must be com-pletely fluent in English as all master and executive MBA courses will be taught in English.
• A strong research record of accomplishment.
• Success in fundraising and awards.
• Experience in teaching or executive education is an advantage in your application.
Successful candidates will be required to teach core courses in their area of expertise as well as electives, contribute to the design and development of the school’s programs and self-governance.
You will join a dynamic team of faculty members and researchers, supervise MBA, MSc stu-dents’ final projects, contribute to applied research projects and support the growth of GISMA.
• A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
• A strong business & academic network; synergy between science and practice.
• A working environment in the heart of Europe.
• Innovative teaching and block teaching opportunities.
• Attractive financial conditions and permanent contract.
GISMA is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. Subsequent-ly, GISMA encourages female candidates as well as physically challenged candidates to apply. Part-time employment is possible.
The application package should consist of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research and teaching statement, and three contacts (including positions) for recommendation letters. If available, one working paper, a list of your best publications (maximum 10) and recent teaching eval-uations. Please merge all documents into one pdf file, indicating your name and targeted faculty position.