Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Assistant Professor (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting at any time. The position will remain open until it is filled.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
in the area of Management Accounting and Control
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities. Job Description
- conducting high quality research
- collaborating closely with other researchers at the institute
- teaching in English-language WHU programs
- completed or nearly-completed relevant PhD degree
- empirical research orientation
- ideally, first publications and/or promising high quality working papers
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Attn: Prof. Utz Schäffer
Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany