Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Assistant Professors (Tenure Track & Fixed Term Positions) in Economics and Business Economics - 884836The Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus BSS, Aarhus University, invites applications for a number of positions as assistant professor in Economics and Business Economics. Major responsibilities include teaching of BSc, MSc and PhD students and doing research within Economics and/or Business Economics (including Accounting, Finance, Logistics, Operations Research, or similar).
The assistant professorships can be either fixed-term three-year positions or open-ended tenure-track positions with a tenure review in four to five years and with a positive associate professor assessment before the end of the fifth year of employment. The starting date is 1 June 2017 or as soon as possible hereafter subject to mutual agreement. Read more about the tenure track employments at Aarhus BSS here http://medarbejdere.au.dk/fakulteter/bs/ansaettelse-og-karriere/ansaettelsesprocedure/tenure-track/
Applicants should hold a relevant PhD or have equivalent academic qualifications. Research potential as well as presentation experience skills are of particular relevance in the assessment of applicants.
Who we are
The Department of Economics and Business Economics is part of Aarhus BSS at Aarhus University. Aarhus University is consistently ranked in the top-100 of universities worldwide, and the Department of Economics and Business Economics and Aarhus BSS have the distinguished AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS business school accreditations.
For information about the Department of Economics and Business Economics, please visit www.econ.au.dk/
For further information regarding the job opening, you may contact Head of Department Carsten Sørensen (email@example.com).
If you need help uploading your application or have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact HR supporter Ulla Bjørn Tel.: +45 871 52179 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International applicant? Find information about entering and working in Denmark here http://ias.au.dk/international-academic-staff-ias/
Place of work Fuglesangs Allé 4, 8210 Aarhus V Formalities
- Aarhus BSS refers to the Ministerial Order on the Appointment of Academic Staff at Danish Universities (the Appointment Order).
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. AC.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities .
- Further information on the application and supplementary materials may be found in Applicant Guidelines.
- Teaching portfolio, degree certificate (copy), curriculum vitae, complete list of publications (including annotations for not enclosed items) and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any) must be submitted with the application together with no more than 3 selected publications. Please note that co-authorship statements including detailed information on applicants contribution must be enclosed for joint research.
- Scientific publications and other application material which cannot be uploaded together with the application can be sent in hard copy (5 copies) by surface mail to Aarhus BSS HR & PhD, Aarhus School of Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University, Taasingegade 1, building 1447, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark and must have reached the office no later than the application deadline. All hard copy application material must be marked with the ID number in the email you receive after having submitted the online application.
All applications must be made online and received by: