Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Assistant Professor of Finance in Asset and Wealth Management (m/f)located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a start date of May 2018, or later. Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing lifelong learning opportunities. Job Description
- Teaching in the various English-language WHU programs
- Doing research in the relevant field
- Engaging in activities related to developing and maintaining corporate connections
- Relevant PhD degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Teaching experience, especially in English-language programs
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- International experience is advantageous