Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Assistant Professor in Cognitive Neuroscience or Applied Cognitive Psychology (2 full-time positions )
The Cognitive Psychology Unit of the Institute of Psychology of the Faculty Social and Behavioural Sciences at Leiden University, the Netherlands
Salary range: from € 3,427.- to € 5,330.- gross per month
Vacancy number: 2362
• We seek candidates who have demonstrated excellence in teaching abilities, and have experience with various types of teaching and supervision of students at different stages of their education;
• Proficiency in the Dutch language is not essential but candidates are expected to acquire a good command of the Dutch language within the first year;
• Candidates should have a strong research record, evident from (among others) a completed PhD thesis and peer-reviewed (international) publications on topics in cognitive psychology or related fields;
• The expertise of suitable candidates falls into at least one or both of the unit’s two research themes: (1) Cognitive neuroscience; or (2) Applied cognitive psychology (cognitive enhancement or human factors psychology);
• Valued research experience: Advanced modeling skills; Programming; Neuroimaging (fMRI and/or EEG); Valorization of research; Collaboration with industrial / non-academic parties.
We offer a four-year term position. A longer term appointment is possible but cannot be guaranteed.
For a link to the full job advertisement and the application portal, go to http://www.temporalattentionlab.com/index.htm
We only accept applications submitted online via the Leiden University applications portal. Do not send applications via mail or email.
Cognitive Psychology Unit