The candidate is expected to contribute to the Center of Digitalization at WHU. The objective of the center’s members is to pursue cutting-edge research in the domain of digitalization and digital transformation. The candidate should have established a research focus in at least one of the following areas: internet-of-things; machine learning and computational intelligence; cyber and data security; digital ecosystems. Job Description
- Teaching in the various English-language WHU programs.
- Doing research in the field of digitalization.
- Engaging in activities related to developing and maintaining corporate connections.
- Contributions to digital transformation workshops in executive education.
- Relevant Ph.D. degree (Business / Computer Science / Engineering) or equivalent academic qualification.
- Teaching experience, especially in English-language programs.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal).
- International experience.
Attn.: Diana Stasch, Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany
Diana.Stasch@whu.edu For informal enquiries, please contact:
Prof. Stefan Spinler
Director, Center of Digitalization
Phone: +49 261 6509 431