Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The candidate is expected to contribute to the Center of Digitalization at WHU. The objective of the center’s members is to pursue cutting-edge research in the domain of digitalization and digital transformation. The candidate should have established a research focus in at least one of the following areas: internet-of-things; machine learning and computational intelligence; cyber and data security; digital ecosystems. Job Description
- Teaching in the various English-language WHU programs.
- Doing research in the field of digitalization.
- Engaging in activities related to developing and maintaining corporate connections.
- Contributions to digital transformation workshops in executive education.
- Relevant Ph.D. degree (Business / Computer Science / Engineering) or equivalent academic qualification.
- Teaching experience, especially in English-language programs.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal).
- International experience.
Attn.: Diana Stasch, Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany
Diana.Stasch@whu.edu For informal enquiries, please contact:
Prof. Stefan Spinler
Director, Center of Digitalization
Phone: +49 261 6509 431