Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Account Manager - Scientific ResearchTobii Pro supplies eye tracking-based solutions for testing and analysis purposes. Tobii’s solutions are used to develop and enhance product design and interface by giants like Google, Microsoft, Unilever and Sony. Eye tracking is also used by researchers in a variety of academic disciplines. If you want to work with innovative, market-leading products, we may have just the job for you!
The role and responsibilitiesIn this role, you will be responsible for sales of our world leading eye tracking technology solutions and services to academic / non-profit institutions in the DACH region. You will take care of the entire sales cycle, from first contact to establishing long-term client relationships. You will also share our innovative products with the public at trade shows and conferences. You will work together with Account Managers spread over Europe, and with Sales Operations and Marketing based in Stockholm. You will get the chance to work from Berlin or Frankfurt and report to the European Sales Director in Stockholm All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who has
- the minimum requirement of a graduate degree in business, psychology, engineering, marketing, neuroscience or similar field
- a technical understanding and the ability to transfer this knowledge to customers, sales colleagues, and development teams
- experience with eye tracking during education or work
- presentation skills and a consultative approach with customers
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent German and English language skills