Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The Ulm Center for Peptide Pharmaceuticals (U-PEP) as the Competence Center for Translational Peptide Research of the University Ulm and the Pharis Biotec GmbH (Hannover) in co-operation with the Hannover Medical School (MHH) invite applications (Post Doc) for different projects at the research sites Ulm and Hannover. The projects are funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. They cover the following research topics:
- Development of novel anti HIV-pharmaceuticals and other antiviral compounds
- Development of innovative strategies for chemical and biotechnological optimization and production of peptide and protein pharmaceuticals
- PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular medicine, biotechnology or biology
- Highly motivated, experienced in self-dependent work and taking responsibility
- Excellent team player and communication skills
Experience in peptide/ protein biochemistry, mass spectrometry, chromatography, synthesis and modification of peptides and/ or cell culture based assays are helpful and recommended.
Please send your application (including CV and a list of publications) to the following addresses, deadline is February 10th 2013 :
Pharis Biotec GmbH
D - 30 625 Hannover